Shyft Network is a decentralized open-source protocol designed to empower applications with trusted data, including identity. Shyft Network enables the enforcement of institutional and regulatory requirements within decentralized permissionless systems.
Shyft believes that automated compliance is a critical component to mass user and institutional adoption of decentralized finance (DeFi) and other permissionless systems. Shyft also recognizes that as we embrace compliance, we need to be cautious not to sacrifice efficiency and frictionless onboarding.
Veriscope is a compliance framework built atop the Shyft Network which enables Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs) to comply with the FATF Travel Rule and global regulatory requirements. Designed in collaboration with leading exchanges globally, Veriscope was implemented as a decentralized system to make sure users would retain control over their data, and the industry would not give control of such critical information to a small subset of market participants.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Frontend Engineer will be responsible for:
- driving the enhancement of the existing Veriscope web application;
- development of additional applications that facilitate the adoption of Veriscope;
- automation of the testing and rollout of updates to the same, from “pull-request” to mainnet deployment.
As Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for the successful development and go-live of Veriscope web-applications. Key success metrics include unit test coverage, time to rollout updates, time for a VASP to sign-up and register, conversion rate and retention over time.
In this role, you will:
- work closely with the Veriscope Head of Product and Head of Engineering;
- participate in regular team stand-ups;
- write technical documentation and user guides;
- collect feedback on both UX and workflow from and present updates to VASPs,
- provide technical assistance to VASPs, as needed;
- recommend product improvements to continuously improve and streamline Veriscope and the Veriscope user experience;
- report, document and address bugs and feature requests according to their agreed-upon priority.
- Intermediate level front-end engineering skills
- Practical experience with the following technologies
- Laravel and VueJS;
- web3 (ethers.js, wallet connect);
- Ethereum wallets;
- Passion for problem solving;
- Proactive with outstanding communication skills and client empathy;
- Practical experience with the Atlassian product suite (Confluence and Jira);
- Advanced in English
- Experience working in a remote team
Nice to have
Practical experience with the development of web3 applications.
Why work for Shyft?
Working at Shyft Network means to work with and learn from leading experts and pioneers of the crypto industry.Focused on solving complex problems to facilitate crypto adoption and operate with a decentralized ethos. With talent from around the world, we pride ourselves in our ability to offer competitive pay, with a flexible work-from-anywhere culture. We offer our team members a number of wellness perks, along with “lunch and learns” from experts in and around the field of blockchain, capital markets, DeFi, cryptography and more. We are a lean and agile team, focused on data-driven results in an extremely fast paced industry. If you are ready to pioneer a first-of-its-kind solution and create systems that Shyft the world. Join us.