Shyft Network is a decentralized open-source protocol designed to empower applications with trusted data, including identity. Shyft Network enables the enforcement of institutional and regulatory requirements within decentralized permissionless systems.
Shyft believes that automated compliance is a critical component to mass user and institutional adoption of decentralized finance (DeFi) and other permissionless systems. Shyft also recognizes that as we embrace compliance, we need to be cautious not to sacrifice efficiency and frictionless onboarding.
Veriscope is a compliance framework built atop the Shyft Network, which enables Virtual AssetService Providers (VASPs) to comply with the FATF Travel Rule and global regulatory requirements. Designed in collaboration with leading exchanges globally, Veriscope was implemented as a decentralized system to make sure users would retain control over their data, and the industry would not give control of such critical information to a small subset of market participants. Veriscope is the frictionless Crypto Travel Rule compliance solution.
Our perfect candidate has experience in community building, excellent communication and research skills, perfect English, and is a genuine self-starter with a knowledge and passion for blockchain technology.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Community Manager will be responsible for driving the growth of the Shyft Network community.
You main responsibilities are:
- Build and manage Shyft Network community globally
- Develop long-term relationships with key influencers
- Stay on top of everything happening in the community; identify opportunities to develop content, contests, key partnerships, and any other opportunities to elevate Shyft brand and increase our signal to noise ratio
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing, sales, product and Shyft DAO teams to create
agile community growth strategies to drive overall business goals
- Organize creative events, collaborations and experiences that are memorable and result in new customer acquisition and customer retention
- Manage existing strategic partnership relationships including account and order management and product logistics
- Track and measure community building growth and engagement to optimize your efforts
- Understand the space you’re operating in and be able to identify new paths to community growth
- 5+ years experience in community management, marketing and partnerships
- Self-starter with strong problem solving, strategic thinking and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Ability to attract, develop and retain superior talent and develop strategic partnerships
- Result-oriented with the ability to multitask and deliver on short deadlines
- Understanding and passion for blockchain and crypto
Nice to have
- International experience
- Speaking other languages
- Blockchain community experience
Why work for Shyft?
- Competitive Salary
- Remote flexibility
- Start-up culture: lean, agile, data-driven, user-centric.
- Regular team socials and corporate events (conferences, hackathons, workshops etc.)
- Build bleeding edge tech using modern tools and industry best practices
- Work with intelligent teams comprised of curious and inquisitive problem-solvers
- Tremendous learning opportunities (blockchain, capital markets, DeFi, Rust, cryptography and more!)
- Pioneer a first-of-its-kind solution